Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wrath

I was curious to know my wrath quotient. As usual, this is just a short quiz that I answered for fun. I know wrath will not do you good. Anger is normal, but holding on to it, especially for a long time, is like a boomerang, the end will come back to you. It's like a poison inside your heart that will slowly kill you. You feel bitter and mad everyday and I don't find it attractive. I think life is beautiful, when you look at it in a more positive way. Anyway, here's the result of that quiz I took. Quite close to my reality. I rather laugh my way and move on, than to stay sad and bitter.

Your Wrath Quotient: 20%

Revenge, anger, rage? They're hardly words in your vocabulary.
If someone wrongs you, you move on. You rather be indifferent than upset.


0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics