Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Monday, December 10, 2007

Not a Bad Blog!

I checked this blog today and noticed in my shout box that my dear friend Sara (http://sdn008.blogspot.com) left me a not a bad blog tag. (Thanks Sara!)

I first started this blog with an idea of fostering friendships. My first thought was to blog about loving, caring, rescuing and other kind deeds. Then I get so busy with life and so I normally just post motivational phrases and inspirational quotes about loving, kindness and life lessons. I also started accepting some ads as I am hoping to someday have my own blog host and manage a blog that would foster peace and friendships.

I learned from Sara that this award was created by skynet, and has its proper rules:


1- This award must be attributed blogs that you consider to be good, blogs that you keep reading or visiting regularly and and those blogs where you leave comments;

2- if you received this award, you must write one post: - Indicating the person who gave the award (with one link for respective blog) to you and the rules and 7 other blogs that will receive the award;

3- You must proud show tag of the award in your blog, of preference with one link for post where you speak of it;

4. (Optional) You can write or make advertising to the blog author if you like, and if you have much free time to spend in and where this award idea started or, or you can write about me.

Blogs that I choose is:

1. Precious - http://ripples-of-joy.blogspot.com - I'm enjoying this blog a lot.
2. ZHP - http://zerohourproject.blogspot.com - I love reading this blog. I don't leave comments though but I love this blog. Great contents!
3. Rita's Kitchen - http://dapurnyarita.blogspot.com. I love her food recipes and love the foods. Delicious.

Congratulations!

1 Comment:

Sara S. said...

You really deserve it :D
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kisses


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics