Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Friday, January 18, 2008

Honesty

We often hear the phrase, "Honesty is the Best Policy". Although I agree that this is true, I also must say that it is not always easy being honest. That is why most of us convince ourselves that it is okay to be not so honest everyday. We sometimes refer our little lies as white lies especially when we are trying to avoid somebody to get hurt. But when we're used to saying white lies, white lies could become a habit and sooner or later, this little lies could grow and could bring damage into ourselves and to the people that we care the most. I prefer a friend or someone close to me telling me the truth rather than sparing me the pain of reality. I still believe that even though truth hurts sometimes, truth is truth and there's nothing you can do but accept it.

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics