Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Folks…

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Parents are odd creatures, especially when they retire. Both of mine worked for a large automotive company all their lives and they retired at the same time leaving me with two very nosy, very bored 70 year old people on my hands. They were constantly at my house asking if I needed help or what they could do for me – it was nice but honestly just felt in the way a lot of the time. It was nice to have a babysitter on call anytime I needed them but my sister and I started brainstorming what we could do to keep them occupied and farther away from our front steps. We came up with the idea to get them www.WildBlueDeals.com internet for their house which is pretty rural and it’s been great…now they just email instead of coming over! We can send them pictures and they don’t show up unannounced so it’s really the best of both worlds when it comes down to it. Who knew getting them off my hands would be this easy?

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics