Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Have a Dream Project - Daniel Stringer

I found this video at youtube.com and I was glad to hear Daniel as he speaks about his dream. I believe, all of us have similar dreams of what he has. And I wish we wont stop dreaming, for when we dream, we keep the faith and the hope alive. And I wish that all of us would work together to make this dream come true. Dream and work harder to realize it all. Someday, you will reach what you're dreaming for.

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics