Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Thursday, January 25, 2007

start loving

This is my first post for this blog and I want to say thank you for visiting my blog. I hope that you will come back here often as I will be posting news and stories that would reflect loving and caring for one another. I am just a simple person, ordinary individual like most of us but I am hoping that in one way or another I could touch your hearts to remind you that there is still hope, that we can build a loving world, where love, empathy and respect prevails. A world that do not see colors, do not judge race or ethnic background, a world where we all are equals as human beings that have heart that can be hurt, have families and friends that we care about, that like everyone else, have needs to survive. We can still build a better world, for us and for our children, and for our children's children. It has been said, that peace starts from within. So have peace with yourself and then share that peace and that angel within your heart to everyone else around you. Let us be friends and share the love we all deserve.

I myself wish to gain more friends from every country of the world and may all of us be happy and peaceful in our life. I hope this blog will be an instrument to meet new friends, and we all share the joy and the HOPE for a better tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics