Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thankfully

Thanks for the article from Isaiah Gaines

Thankfully for me I never have to start my own business from the ground up which I always thought would be a really scary thing to have to do. My dad has an issue store since I was just a little boy and when he passed away last year it only seems natural that I would take the reins. I've actually really enjoy being the boss and though there are some days when I wonder why I got myself into this I feel like I'm doing good things for the company and it’s doing good things for me. The other day, for example, I went to www.t1internet.net and look about upgrading some of our small business solution since dad was still running the business off of a pen and paper ledger and without a website. It's just small thingslike that that need to be changed to bring us into the 21st century and to keep business moving the way dad always imagined it would. I hope I'm making him proud up there with what I'm doing!

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics