Faith, Hope, Love, I care and I love, Ripples of Joy
Faith, Hope, LoveLove, CareLove, Faith, Hope, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace CodesFaith, Hope, Love, CareMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts
Custom Search

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mom's New Life

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

My mother recently sold our childhood home and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I mean, I know since dad died she’s felt like it was too big to manage all on her own but at the same time she’s lived there for over 40 years and I know she’s going to be really sad to let it go. On that same note, my brothers and I are also going to be really, really sad to let it go! I just wish there was more for me to do to change her mind but I know it will be nice for her in the new condo. I should say condos, because she’s using the money from the house sale to buy two top-floor condos in a hotel downtown and she’s going to tear down the wall between and just turn them into one huge place. I can’t believe it’s even possible or that she’d want to live somewhere so urban but I told her I was going to help any way I could. So far I’ve called the movers to set up an appointment and I also went to electriccompaniesindallas.com/ to get her new electricity all hooked up so when she moved in she’ll have power. She’s still debating on whether or not she wants cable but at the end of the day I know it’s going to be nice for her not to have to do yardwork or worry every time the pond floods. She loves living in Dallas and we both love having her close since my brother and I have kids of our own. I guess this is better than the alternative which was that she move in with my aunt down in Florida. I’d be so sad if my mom were that far away and I wouldn’t want to visit as often because we’d have to fly. I love her and I need her more than I let on, that much I know is true.

0 comments:


Myspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsGlitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace CodesMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace CodesMyspace Layouts myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics